Wednesday 23 November 2016

Target Audience

Target Audience Profile:  

Nicole Stevens 

Age: 19 years old

I decided to display my target audience profile using a Intagram format as instagram is often used as a way to express yourself and to have the ability to tell your friends your interests and oppinions on things.

I also chose to display my target audience profile used instagram so that I can add pictures as well as commenting on these pictures as well as also showing that Nicole is fond of social media and is interested in mainstream trends.
If 'Nicole Stevens' was a real individual this is what her instagram would look like.

Nicole's fashion taste and favorite clothing brands
 
Nicole's music taste

Nicole's Favourite food

Things Nicole dislikes

Nicole's personality 

Nicole' is a student at university studying Geography 

No comments:

Post a Comment